The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Help with Nostromo

Warforever

You probably need to set the binds within the Nostromo itself. Its stock binds have the WASD movements in them. Just open up the software that came with it and changed the first profile to your standard 1 - = binds on your keyboard. Once that is done you can move your abilities around on your quick-bar to match. You can also set the little circular button on your thumb and button 15 to a specific key, vs their stock program switching bind.

Here:

is a video of how I set up my UI (Sorry I don't have a pick).

If you noticed I have two quick-bars I work with. Each bar has 2 rows of 5 to match the Nostromo keypad to my UI. The stock D-Pad is set up where the right and left buttons are for panning the camera and forward and back are movement. I changed right and left to strafe and pan the camera with the mouse. Button 15 on the pad is my modifier that allows me to access the second quick-bar. The little circular button is mapped to tab for target switching. Buttons 11-14 on the Nostromo do not have traditional binds on them. I found that in a pinch they are harder to reliably trigger.

Hope this has helped a tad.