The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PT BEST spec/comp for doing dailies?

merco

I'm wondering if anyone has found a good combination of a spec (i'm guessing not straight tank) and companion to use to burn through daily quests as fast as possible. This doesn't have to be good for PVP or FPs/OPs (but if they are I won't flame you :p). I have not DPSed on my PT yet, but I hear they are very good at it. If you do have a build please link it if you can but the X/X/X numbers will work to, i can probably figure it out. Also, what stats would be best (crit, power,surge?) as well as what comp and what stats/gear for that comp. Leaving this pretty vague so I'm open to whatever ideas you guys have. Thanks in advance...and try not to fight with each other too much :p

Tank spec with torian (if he's geared in your good dps gear) is actually quite fast, and very survivable. 31/8/2 is the standard tank spec.

Pyro spec is fast as well, though I use mako for that since its squishier. Ends up being about the same. I run 7/6/28 for that.

Both of those are great pve specs. Not so much for PvP.

Depends on gear level I guess, I clear them as DPS and with either HK or Mako depending on my mood - I'll easily survive long enough to kill all enemies before they get me anyway, although need to spend some time out of combat healing when using hk ofc. I'm in full DG and didn't try DPS until I was full campaign though. Edited by steave