RP Group/Leveling Party

Soopavillin

Hello I am recently returning to the game and would like to play through the republic side of the game with a group. The four of us (or however many I can get) would each start the game as normal. Ideally the 2 Jedis meeting during their trials and the other 2 meeting on Ord. Then possibly having them all meet aboard the Esseles and continuing their adventures from there as a group.

I have some experience with RP but am not going to kill myself over knowing everything. The point is to have fun in a playing together with different personalities and have fun experiencing everyone's story. So I am very flexible with the amount of RP, my only concern is letting everyone have enough time to explore areas, listen through all the dialogue, and play through the game, not just trying to rush to 50.

I would prefer to be a Jedi Sage or Guardian but am open to change. I have spoken to a few interested parties but we have yet to start anything official, hopefully we can lock down a time to play for this week! Feel free to contact me here or through PMs.

May the Force Be With You