vertical jump?

sampsonon

Jedi/Sith should be able to jump vertical at least 50 ft like in the movies, witch is what this entire game is based off of.

and if not that high than how about 10 ft...how could BioWare miss this basic Jedi/Sith trait.

PS im not talking about force jump.

and for you younger kids that don't understand what im talking about, please watch a star wars movie and u will see

That IS what force jump is supposed to mimic though. For balance they added the jet pack jump for PT'S and equivalent to the Vanguard tank tree. Its already in the game really. Its just on a cool down is all.

Its limited to a few advanced classes with the exception of JK and the imp equivalent , My Shadow doesn't have a leap of any sort, nor does sage, Gunslinger, Scoundrel, Commando, and their Imp counterparts (Bar PT), Now for PvP this could get messy so having it disabled in a PvP arena could be an idea, but personally i would like my shadow to be able to stealth jump into the middle of a pack of mobs and unleash hell, i also realise this would minimise the usefulness of the JK force leap, have a longer CD then force leap, leap vertically into the air with only a small amount of control if any, make it useful for height as appose to distance making it impossible for me to stealth leap into a pack, there are ways to do this and make it work.

not talking about leaping, talking about a vertical jump strait up.

should have it.

superman, faster than a speeding bullet....... oops that wouldn't be fair for batman !

I know what you are talking about. What you are talking about as an on demand at anytime ability is game breaking, and a compromise was made with what is in game to mimic it w/ force leap and the similar abilities. Like I said its already in game just on a cool down.

Great idea except it would give Jedi and Sith a huge advantage collecting Datacrons, finding hiding spots in PVP, not to mention an over all advantage in all content..

Which is why the force leap and force jump work the way they do in the game.. :)

I dont quite understand the logic behind your post, Both parties having the same advantage is no advantage atall, as with the PvP side i see you just wanted to comment on something and not read the rest of the posts, Just as quick travel is disabled in some areas this to can be.

I dont quite understand the logic behind your post, Both parties having the same advantage is no advantage atall, as with the PvP side i see you just wanted to comment on something and not read the rest of the posts, Just as quick travel is disabled in some areas this to can be.

Because Jedi and Sith are the only classes in this game...

Oh, wait.

:rolleyes:

Great idea except it would give Jedi and Sith a huge advantage collecting Datacrons, finding hiding spots in PVP, not to mention an over all advantage in all content..

Which is why the force leap and force jump work the way they do in the game.. :)

Which is what I was getting at too.