Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Using other classes armor set bonuses

MiddleDarkness

I have a level 50 Sith Marauder (Jedi Sentinal) and I didn't really care for the 4 set PvP bonus but the set bonus for the Heavy Armor is nice Increases all damage dealt by 10% for 5 seconds after using Force Charge or Force Leap. I would get more use and do more damage with the Vindicator bonus than the Weaponmaster's. I can force charge every 12 seconds and have +10% to all damage for 5 seconds thats almost a constant +10% since fight ends or breaks off after 5 untill next jump

I miss how the bonuses went with the shells then figured well since the bonus is in the armoring now whats stopping me from wearing and using it there are no such things as Heavy armorings or light. So I got a pair of Vindicator boots that I cant wear (heavy armor) and put the armoring with the bonus in medium armor and yes I can wear it and yes I get the bonus but dont have 4 pieces of War Hero gear yet so no +10% to all damage for 5 secs everytime I Forceleap :(

I'm not sure it will work I'm just hoping, does anyone know for sure and please tell me so I dont waist anymore WZ coms or am I the first to think of it?

once you get 4 pieces, it will work. think most marauders do that. set bonus goes with armorings[/quote

Wow I didnt know that :o I didn't get any WH pieces untill after they got rid of battlemaster. I've always thought they worked the same way /blush *slaps own face*. I'm sure someone has told me a couple times about PvP armorings but it probably sounded like "Blablablahuttballblablakillstuffblabut I'm a tad more into PvE

Every decent Mara/sent does this because we all learned rather quickly that all our set bonuses suck hardcore and I can guarantee it works.

Maybe we'll get lucky and it wlil do something useful, like say increase off hand damage against players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.