Small Group Looking for a Home

Borgbunny

I represent a small group of Republic Players looking to participate in End Game content, with a mature, reliable, and motivated group. An ideal schedule for us would be 8:30 or 9 PM EST, with a hard stop at 12:00 EST on any nights except Friday and Saturday. We have completed all content in 8 man (with various alliance guilds), except TfB Hard Mode, and EC NiM. We are all geared (Itemized 61s), and are ready to raid.

The group consists of:

A Guardian Tank

A Sage healer

A Sage DPS

A Commando DPS

There might be more, but that's the core group.

We are fairly skilled, and very motivated, but we also know that there will always be someone better. We want to continue to improve in our class, and in the game, and welcome any constructive criticism that will help us do that. But, above all, we show up on time, stims and adrenals in hand, and quite reasonably expect the same courtesy.

Thanks for your attention, and good hunting.

Edited by Borgbunny

I replied to your post in our recruitment thread.

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond, Black. Recruiting is a frustrating business.

I checked out the website, and like what I saw, but the raid start times are a problem for us. We straddle a couple of time zones (Central and Eastern), and that start time is too early for my guys.

Take care, and good hunting.

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond, Black. Recruiting is a frustrating business.

I checked out the website, and like what I saw, but the raid start times are a problem for us. We straddle a couple of time zones (Central and Eastern), and that start time is too early for my guys.

Take care, and good hunting.

Alright, sorry the times don't work. We like to start @ 8 EST for the most part unless someone running a little late then we push it to 8:30 EST. The time gives us enough time for progression when we need it but also people want to end early and do other stuff like weeklies or PVP before calling it a night. Best of luck in your search there are plenty of great republic guilds on our server to chose from including some of the ones that have probably messaged you. :)

Our guild is a newly formed guild looking to tackle end game content. We are looking to raid 2-3 nights a week only. Nothing hard core or job like. We are looking to do a 9pm ish est raid on Sunday or Monday and a late night 11pm raid on Friday. We do have a website and mumble set up. If this peaks your interest pm me. Thanks and good luck.

If you are still looking, try Tranquility

We are a mature, LGBT-friendly guild. We have 3 ops groups, 2 of which have cleared TFB HM. Our third group recently formed and is working their way through the content. We are a very active guild, with an operation of one sort or another going on every night. Contact myself or one of the officers in-game: Charlz, Aridian, Gobien, Tehito, BigBlockhead, Tyrien.

ReKoil is a PvP/PvE guild made up of players that have recently re-rolled on the Pub side. On Imp side we have cleared all content, and on the PuB side we are 5/5 TFB HM and starting NiM EC this week. We have about 4 or 5 members that actively PvP daily. Operations normally start at 8PM central, and run for 2-3 hours. Ops days are normally Wed and Sun Edited by RattyRattail