The Big List of (Mostly) Small Things

PetFish

Nothing too major here, just little scratchy things that I'd to see in the game:

Black Hole

IMP: When coming up the elevator from the base, we emerge facing the door so we have to turn first whereas every other elevator we've been in we emerge facing out so we can just get movin'. Just need to fix this so when we come out we're facing like we just walked out of the elevator.

IMP: Getting the End of Torvix mission requires a dialog, yeah we spacebar through it, but why not just a mission terminal like on the Republic side? At least once you've done the dialog the first time you get there on your Fresh50 move it to a terminal.

PUB: The mob at -25, -380 has the weak guy show as "cannot see target" so he needs to be AoE'd, give him a new spot or something.

PUB: The mob near Quarl is pretty close and I'm having fun knocking Quarl into them so they can help Quarl out a bit. Poor guy gets owned 1,000 times/day and I like to give him a little edge. So please DON'T move this mob farther away. hehe

PvP

I'd like a "ready" button while waiting for the warzone to start so if everyone is there and clicks it we don't have to sit through the long-winded preamble. If everyone is ready LET'S GET IT ON!

When in PvP Q, the Imperial logo next to the minimap glows red and is easy to see, but the Republic side glows a light blue, which is easy to miss. I've been caught a few times thinking I'm in the PvP Q when I really wasn't. So make the Republic side glow yellow or green.

How about faction-specific "capturing" colours in PvP? When both sides are fighting over the middle in Civil War, tough to tell from a distance if we're capping or they are cuz both beams are blue, so how about make the Imperial capping beam red and Republic yellow?

I can see when I'm guarded, but I can't see who is actually doing it unless it's just us or I happen to know it's my guildie. As a healer I'd like to be able to easily identify who it is so I can adjust my positioning so some indicator would be great.

Crafting Missions

I don't need to see the history or back story of what's involved in gathering things, I'd like to just have the name/time/cost in a tidier list, and if I really want to see what's involved I can click a button and read about it. This way it's much smoother to click on the ones I want to do without having to scroll down to find the "good ones". I also think the entire way crafting/gathering/missions are named and organized need a complete re-do, but I won't get into that here... but a Mission Level 33-40 gives me Grade 4 materials and requires 280/400 skill to actually do? Come on, it makes no sense. Am I the only one who is confused at how these, and armorings, are categorized? If it's just me I'll shut up. I have no other MMO experience but this was the first thing that jumped out at me and made me scratch my head after a month of playing SWTOR.

When missions are completed and the box pops up and you click "accept", it will jump around depending on if it was successful or not and also how long the text of the explanation is. So say I have 5 things being turned in, I put my mouse over "accept" and click, but then the next one has a shorter description so now I have to move my mouse to click "accept", and then the next one was unsuccessful so there's no items and now I have to move my mouse again to click "accept". Move the "accept" button to be above the text so that way it's always in the same place and can just click 5 times to get all the stuff.

Miscellaneous

An "always on" Unify Colors option.

Cross-faction communication. Most of us have friends and/or other characters playing for the other team. If I'm on my Imp but my Pub friend wants to PvP the only way to see if I'm even on is to switch to an Imp character. If we could be able to at least add friends across factions and then be able to whisper them it would really be nice.

Option to have a left-handed character. There is a lefty Jedi and a lefty Trooper in the loading screen.

When selecting "need" or "greed" have them show up as a different color in chat log so it's easier to see if anyone is needing things they shouldn't be.

"Glowing Eyes": The red version requires a single-click, but the yellow version requires a double-click.

If I guard my companion and then mount, when I dismount they are no longer guarded. Can you make it so the guard stays on?

It's time to remove anything from vendor that references gear from a year ago. I shouldn't see things available for purchase with Battlemaster, Centurion, Champion, or Merc Comms, If they're worried about people coming back after a year and not being able to spend their grossly outdated currency, then they shouldn't be. It's time to move on.

Two-seater speeders should have our active companion showing in the other seat.

Right now only adrenals/medpacs/etc can be stacked and therefore RE'd in one big batch. It's very annoying to have to individually RE 25 blasters one at a time to get the MK-6 components so how about a way to RE them all at once?

If there's a gold spammer, or any spammer really, and X different people within Y minutes (ie. 10/5) right-click and "report spam", then that account should automatically be disconnected and THEN reviewed. Right now it seems 100 people can report spam but nothing changes until the next day. If enough different people within a short amount of time report the spam it should just be an immediate disconnect.

Allow me to use my abilities when I hide my UI. Currently, if I CTRL-U to hide the UI, I can't do anything other than stand there, walk, and move camera around. I like to get nice action screenshots of my characters for my artwork but the shots I can get are extremely limited once I hide the UI. Unless I'm missing something but as far as I know this is the only way (CTRL-U) to hide the UI in order to get un-cluttered screenshots.