Sporadic server lag since the newest patch?

Lyon

Thought I'd post it here, given that Reddit probably wouldn't give as well of responses. Ever since the newest patch I've experienced sporadic hic-ups while questing. And on fleet, the only place I don't get these spikes is in PvP, though don't get me started on the lag that seems to pop up in there and the other team getting all objectives in that time frame... ANYWAYS

Curious to know if anyone else is having the same issue, I will be attacking an enemy perfectly fine, next my attacks don't respond, and I continue to take damage for a solid 5 seconds on average before any of my attacks will register being clicked.

You mean just like after every patch since 1.4? Yeah dude, we've noticed.

I've never had issues with the prior patches in all honesty. Just this one seems to have botched something, not everyone has it either, some guildies have been untouched by this one.

It's been very noticeble for me. I usually don't have lag issues but since the patch I regularly see the ping monitor drop to a single red dot instead of max white bars. Been really REALLY annoying for PvP where it makes people look like they're warping across the field.

I've never had issues with the prior patches in all honesty. Just this one seems to have botched something, not everyone has it either, some guildies have been untouched by this one.

Same here this is the first time in along time I have encounterd any lag in the world, but it is only a quick bump and then nothing for a long time, not really a bother but something I have noticed.

Kinda like what post above has found out...thanks cold :)

Edited by kevlarto

It's been very noticeble for me. I usually don't have lag issues but since the patch I regularly see the ping monitor drop to a single red dot instead of max white bars. Been really REALLY annoying for PvP where it makes people look like they're warping across the field.

This is exactly what I've been getting too.

Keep these posts up. The more this spreads the more they will pay attention to it.

No they won't. After the 3,000,000 previous 15-page threads about it, you think this one is suddenly going to make them decide to fix a problem they've had almost since launch? That's pretty unrealistic.

No they won't. After the 3,000,000 previous 15-page threads about it, you think this one is suddenly going to make them decide to fix a problem they've had almost since launch? That's pretty unrealistic.

This. Some threads were pushing over 100 pages and still no fix. This has been going on for a while. Welcome to the club.