Midnight raiders

mattiashag

Was asking similar question yesterday all over the internet ( here too :p ) but with little to no luck. There was an Imperial guild Thunder that used to play in later hours but so far no one knows if its still alive :p

I think there are quite a few people here that only plays later at night but I didn;t found out any particular guild yet...

Maybe we should try to organize - just I don't feel like having a stangth and time to be good guild leader and organise stuff :p

It's something we've had under debate for a while in Anla-Shok (advert and link in the guild recruitment area of this website).

We currently have one raid a week scheduled at 10:30pm GMT on Friday, on the basis we have a few members unable to raid at our normal times and sometimes those not working the next day will happily stay up.

It's not something we want to currently expand beyond that, although we're always open to change things if members show demand.

It's something we've had under debate for a while in Anla-Shok (advert and link in the guild recruitment area of this website).

We currently have one raid a week scheduled at 10:30pm GMT on Friday, on the basis we have a few members unable to raid at our normal times and sometimes those not working the next day will happily stay up.

It's not something we want to currently expand beyond that, although we're always open to change things if members show demand.

Sounds interesting :) how about if i Want to try organize à random ops? I got à very changing schedule at Work and social life as well :p