More Hilts

Wulox

Hi all!

Is it just me that is surprised at the small amount of saber hilts there is in-game? A lightsaber is supposed to be a jedi/sith's personal weapon, created by them single handedly, and yet all of the current jedi and sith are currently running around using the same lightsaber models, that also look hardly anything like their artwork on the small item image square thing ( I don't know what its called :p ).

I'd love too see more hilt designs in-game, heck I'd love to see some "light/dark side" specific hilts to be used by both sides of the force. There are some hilts that look incredible, but are only locked to people that have dark side points, whilst us light side people are stuck with "anakin hilt" rip offs.

I'd be happy to just see mash-ups of the current hilts, as there are quite a few that would look fantastic with parts from other hilts added! Whilst a true hilt designing system would be very much appreciated where you could design you're own hilt using different parts from different hilts already in the game, I can understand that it would just not be realistic to have it designed and implemented into the game.

Please somebody tell me I'm not the only one that thinks of this?

Unfortunately weapon designs seem to be a small thing in Swtor as you can barely see the weapon you or your opponents are using and, unless they somehow manage to make lightsabers stand out more I don't see this changing. Edited by Ryofo