Daily Mission Terminal for ship

Pytviper

Fleet never lags for me even with 250 ppl on it. And I dont like ideas that makes a MMO into a game where you just stand in one spot to click yourself around for pvp and pve. Its bad enough that you dont really have to travel to instance entrances in this game.

On the other hand... There seem to be a great deal of support for this idea. A high legacy unlock might be a good idea then. Even though I woudnt use it. AND Bioware should give us other reasons to travel around the galaxy and hang out at the fleet. Still waiting for travling to Nar Shaadda for gambling and other places for racing, housing etc...

Edited by andreas_barth

Fleet never lags for me even with 250 ppl on it. And I dont like ideas that makes a MMO into a game where you just stand in one spot to click yourself around for pvp and pve. Its bad enough that you dont really have to travel to instance entrances in this game.

On the other hand... There seem to be a great deal of support for this idea. A high legacy unlock might be a good idea then. Even though I woudnt use it. AND Bioware should give us other reasons to travel around the galaxy and hang out at the fleet. Still waiting for travling to Nar Shaadda for gambling and other places for racing, housing etc...

I'm glad you don't lag on fleet. There are alot of people that do. Your not going see any large decrease in people on fleet. The people that are going to use this are the people that don't hang out there now. Having to go to fleet just to pick up dailies is a huge waste of time. Sitting through 4 loading s screen just to pick on drop off dailies.

Holy Sith! Give me those terminals at my ship and take my money!

And I would like to have dummies just to put some of my colection of armor also (i still have Centurion, Champion, Battlemaster gear which makes me sad that it is only chaching dust in a box. Feed my vanity!)

B.R.

Leigabar

• 4 weeks later...
What the companions are at is a crafting station not a mod station.

True, but it would be easy enough for the devs to set it up in the server databases to be able to function as a modification station with the right flag set, then create a legacy unlock that would set the flag, then you'd be able to use the crafting station as a modification station without the devs having to come up with a location in each ship to stick a standard modification station.

• 2 weeks later...