Marauder Gearing

Wildharpie

I was wondering do I need Crit in my gear? I been collecting BH comm to buy one piece which are the boots which come with Power and Surge but now hearing i need crit. So what are my stats i need? I see all piece you buy have different stats but was told they are not good so wondering should I be buying a different piece. Please let me know what I need for this and how my stats should be. Hope someone can help me here. TY Also i Am anni

I was wondering do I need Crit in my gear? I been collecting BH comm to buy one piece which are the boots which come with Power and Surge but now hearing i need crit. So what are my stats i need? I see all piece you buy have different stats but was told they are not good so wondering should I be buying a different piece. Please let me know what I need for this and how my stats should be. Hope someone can help me here. TY Also i Am anni

Yes you need crit, who's telling you the pieces aren't good?

With the BH Marauder gear, you have to buy alot of pieces just for a mod or enhancement if you want to min/max.

If you just buy the entire set and never change anything out, you'll be missing out on a lot.

FULLY buffed with Rakata or Exotech stim, your FORCE crit should be creeping close to 38%-40%, with 75% surge.

I'm referring to Annihilation spec, Rage and Carnage may be different, I can't comment about those builds.