The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BiS DPS Relics

bbare

Hey, I just got back into the game (been gone since August). I was wondering if the BiS DPS Relics for the Powertech are the Dread Guard Boundless Ages and the Dread Guard Proc internal damage relic. I've read several posts from a month ago saying that the internal damage relics are affected by tech critical chance instead of force critical chance, and the elemental ones are vice-versa. I was wondering if this is still the case, because I'm a day or so away from getting the daily comms.

BIS Relics are DGR of Boundless Ages and the DGR of Dark Radiance. I would look for a crafter for both or atleast one :D

Let me guess, you craft them? 8 moleculars are not worth it, they're much better spent on your other gear. You end up with tons of extra daily comms anyway.

BIS Relics are DGR of Boundless Ages and the DGR of Dark Radiance. I would look for a crafter for both or atleast one :D

Yeah, it is stupid to waste the stabilizers on the relics. It takes less than two weeks to grind for the relics. I need to use those stabilizers on the armorings I'm gonna need, because I use the pvp set bonus.

Hey, I just got back into the game (been gone since August). I was wondering if the BiS DPS Relics for the Powertech are the Dread Guard Boundless Ages and the Dread Guard Proc internal damage relic. I've read several posts from a month ago saying that the internal damage relics are affected by tech critical chance instead of force critical chance, and the elemental ones are vice-versa. I was wondering if this is still the case, because I'm a day or so away from getting the daily comms.

This is still the case. I haven't seen any new calculations showing anything different. The boundless ages one just needs to be used pretty much as soon as the cool down comes up (mechanics allowing) to make it better than the elite war hero one.