Emperor's Hammer recruiting...

Darth_Rapier

The Emperor's Hammer is recruiting all classes, all levels.

The recent holidays have taken their toll on our player base and we are rebuilding. If you want to be part of a fun dynamic guild that supports all levels of play and helps members out when they need it then maybe this is the place for you.

We are currently rebuilding our 3 raid teams:

Clan Satal Keto: HM flashpoints and story mode Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace (for new 50s)

Clan Alvaak: Hard mode Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace and Story mode Explosive Conflict.

Tau Squadron: Story Mode Terror from Beyond and Hard mode Explosive conflict and TFB.

We also have a number of PvP members that would love to form a ranked team but are still looking for members.

We have a guild bank with 4 tabs... tabs 1-3 are open to all members for addition and withdrawl... Tab 4 is for the really good stuff and we award this based on performance and participation.

Now for some History... The Emperor's Hammer was actually formed in 1994 as a gaming guild based around the LucasArts game Tie Fighter. Since that time we have supported just about every Star Wars game there is and still have parts of our club that play these everyday. So we use that structure in SWTOR as well allowing us to reward our members with medal and rank promotions for activity and for taking charge in command situations.

For more information like this please feel free to poke around our websites and http://www.emperorshammer.net and http://www.emperorshammer.org as there is a lot of information on the ships and planets and region of space that the Emperor's Hammer resides in.

For an in game invite please do a lookup for Hammer and then message any guild member for an invite or look for Garapier, Khavok, Garonin or any of our other officers... Or you can message me through our website at http://www.emperorshammer.net or email me directly at fc@emperorshammer.org.

P.S. We also have a Republic guild called 'The Infiltrator wing' where from a roleplaying stand point we play loyal Imperials infiltrating the Republic and undermining it from within... what it really allows us to do is have some fun with the republic classes.

• 1 year later...

** BUMB!**

Oh wow. This thread came up as I was googling for Emperior's Hammer for some nostalgy fixes.

I remember how long, long time back a snot-nosed kid once flew Tie Fighter missions among ranks of Emperor's Hammer. Tie Fighter was a Single Player game; Emperor's Hammer would design their own missions, send the files to participants. Then people would fly the mission, send the file back. We'd compare and evaluate scores and, how each member and squadron as a whole performed.

Folks,

This guild makes a branch on a tree that got planted at dawn of Internet. Emperor's Hammer, as an online gaming community, has existed and remained active since 1994. It is older than significant portion of people reading this message. It pays to take a moment to appreciate that..

@Emperor's Hammer

You guys have been vivid on my mind these last couple of days. I'm busy setting up an Imperial Fighter squadron on TOR for an RP guild I'm part of. When thinking and designing it, I have all these EH-memories from my early childhood popping. Good times. I'm so happy to hear you live and evolve, after all these years. it is crazy.

In infinitely unlikely event somebody of EH's Tie Corps ever reads this..

Do you guys still keep at it? Designing and flying your own missions and so on?

Edited by Sintuner

This is awesome! I'm glad to see even Tie Corps is up and running, missions online and everything. My name is still in roster of Cheth Squadron it seems!*sobs*

Does Tie Corps, or EH in general, do much GSF? I think it is possible to view it as some sort of a spiritual successor to, if not Tie Fighter, at least X-Wing Vs Tie.

This is awesome! I'm glad to see even Tie Corps is up and running, missions online and everything. My name is still in roster of Cheth Squadron it seems!*sobs*

Does Tie Corps, or EH in general, do much GSF? I think it is possible to view it as some sort of a spiritual successor to, if not Tie Fighter, at least X-Wing Vs Tie.

Some do within the TOR guild and Tie Corps but the Tie Corps has adopted Star Conflict as a platform, its a free to play pvp mmo available on steam... plays sort of like GSF but has more depth as it is a stand alone game.

Some do within the TOR guild and Tie Corps but the Tie Corps has adopted Star Conflict as a platform, its a free to play pvp mmo available on steam... plays sort of like GSF but has more depth as it is a stand alone game.

Hmp, I'm somehow saddened to hear this! Tho I'm sure there are plenty of good reasons behind the decision.

More than anything, it is great to hear Tie Corps are still in air in one game or another! :D.

Being from Finland and mostly GSF player, I kinda fear playing on US serv would have too much lag in store. Even so, I think I throw an application your way in case you guys consider accepting utter casual alts to guild.

Hmp, I'm somehow saddened to hear this! Tho I'm sure there are plenty of good reasons behind the decision.

More than anything, it is great to hear Tie Corps are still in air in one game or another! :D.

Being from Finland and mostly GSF player, I kinda fear playing on US serv would have too much lag in store. Even so, I think I throw an application your way in case you guys consider accepting utter casual alts to guild.

Oh don't get me wrong... TIE, XvT and XWA are still big parts of Tie Corps activity... Its just with no new Star Wars flight games we chose to expand into other space games... also looking forward to Star Citizen.

And our Guild on Jedi Covenant it totally casual, we only think about removing people after 6 months of inactivity. The only intense part of the guild is our raid team which is currently 4/5 Nightmare Dread Fortress. But in all other aspects you can join just to take advantage of the guild xp and rep bonuses, or you can hang out, run dailies and flashpoints with other member... and if you're leveling and need help just ask the guild and someone will usually help out...

Talk to you soon

We have both +10% experience and reputation boost on top of having an awesome guild ship and guild stronghold on Dromund Kaas! You're welcome to join, even if you play casually. Just be sure to sign up on the TOR guild website http://www.emperorshammer.net and one of the in-game officers will get you an invite.

And to echo ur previous concern, we actually have several members who reside in Europe. Most prominently one of the top parsing melee DPSers on our progression team hails from Sweden, and he has little to no lag problems when we raid or PvP.

Edited by siyuandai