63/61 Geared and Experienced Tank IMP in need of new guild

Leafduckfan

Hi, I am Morituri I'm sure I have played with alot of you over the course of the last year. I found out this morning that my guild has disbanded and I am looking for a new raiding guild. I have cleared All SMs, HM and NiM EV & KP and we were working on SM EC before things started to go south guildwise.

Anyway I would like to continue my progression with a good group of fellow Imperials with one caveat, my wife Naeyme, who is also a raider (DPS Sniper) is also allowed in. If you think your guild fits the bill, PM or message me in game.

Morituri

Edited by Leafduckfan

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you would fit right in with RISTL.

We've cleared all OPs on SM, and are working on Kephess in HM EC. We can one shot everything up to Kephess, but he is just being stubborn right now :)

We typically raid every Tuesday and Friday night, with some Thursdays throw in. Start time is always at 8:30. A lot of our guys have jobs, wives, real lives, etc etc...so real-world comes first, but we stand by our raid times and have a blast.

If you wanna give us a try, hit up Kendiaro. My other alt's are Scythian and Trekris.

Hey, didn't see this thread until now.

I definitely recommend looking into Pax Gaming. Unlike many of the other guilds who have disbanded or are planning on transfering if/when paid transfers arrive, Pax Gaming isn't going anywhere from The Ebon Hawk. We have 2 fully staffed and separately officered guilds for Imperial and Republic side.

Pax Gaming, http://www.paxgaming.com, is already in the process of forming guilds for Pathfinder Online as well as The Elder Scolls. We have divisions in over 10 different games, hundreds of members, and most important every member is a valued part of our community. We recruit the person, not the toon. This is what makes the gaming experience great.

Black Cabal is recruiting. We are in need of more tanks. Please feel free to contact me on my toon Romary for more information. Our website is at blackcabal.net. We also definitely need DPS too. Your wife is welcome to join us. In fact, we like keeping couples together. We have several in the guild.