Space Mission Endings

Draaconis

I put this in General a few days ago. I have actually never seen this up here before. I think we should have a popup on space missions when all of the objectives are complete. It will ask whether or not we want to continue. The lower levels can keep going for the experience and the high levels can NOT have to spend the other 3 1/2 minutes flying around shooting down ships during daillies for no benefit.

Um. There are no negative effects of your ship blowing up and you can ESC out of a space mission at any time. I'm nost exactly sure what this "cop out" is supposed to be.

There are certain space missions that you can complete with minutes left over (the space station assaults come to mind) even if they are level appropriate. At that point all you are doing is killing stuff because you can. Having the ability to finish and be able to leave when you finish would be a nice feature.

That being said, personally, I treat that time as, "OK now I have to survive while my navicomputer calculates the hyperspace jump," time.