Conveinent lag

Hialot

I think thiss is getting out of control on Pot5 a lot of pubs seem to be using this[/quote

You are correct it is out of control, and since there are more Imps on Pot5 server they have the most to lose.

I just got out of a WZ where my lag was pinging from 500 ms to 1976 ms the whole WZ and now my lag is 100 ms when I returned to the fleet.

Edited by Ramtar

I've experienced this before as well. There are specific people that when they engage me in a fight, the lag just goes berserk and my screen freezes for several seconds.

Last night I was in a Huttball match, and there was no lag, things were running pretty smoothly. But there was this guardian that was teleporting around looking like David Copperfield. I knock him into the pit area, and then suddenly I watch as he disappears and re-appears on the top most ramp. How could he have done that? 1. The distance was more than 30 meters. 2. There was no one on the top ramp that he could have jumped to .3. There was no sort of jumping animation anyways. He simply disappeared and re-appeared in another location (and a very convenient one I might add). Needless to say, he kept doing his little Houdini tricks the entire game so it was over quick.

I've experienced this before as well. There are specific people that when they engage me in a fight, the lag just goes berserk and my screen freezes for several seconds.

Last night I was in a Huttball match, and there was no lag, things were running pretty smoothly. But there was this guardian that was teleporting around looking like David Copperfield. I knock him into the pit area, and then suddenly I watch as he disappears and re-appears on the top most ramp. How could he have done that? 1. The distance was more than 30 meters. 2. There was no one on the top ramp that he could have jumped to .3. There was no sort of jumping animation anyways. He simply disappeared and re-appeared in another location (and a very convenient one I might add). Needless to say, he kept doing his little Houdini tricks the entire game so it was over quick.

I'm on Shadowlands too, I saw some seriously fishy stuff going on last night. I'm going to fraps all my rounds now, I have plenty of cpu and disk to do it.

Edited by Ybini

I have noticed a lot more "lag induced teleporting" in level 50 WZ recent days. I put "lag induced" in quotes because I'm usually not looking at my ping meter -- I simply notice frame rate getting jerky for a second while someone teleports away to safety.

Make of that what you will.

Edited by funkiestj