Full WH - and now ?

chaosmadness

Hi,

Im full WH with both Elite WH pistols and boots, but the stats are a bit bad..I have 102% of Accuracy, 68% Surge and 33% Crit. Any advice what i should do ? Do i must remove some Expertise for others stats ? I have 1370Expertise.

Tks.

edit: Pyrotech specc with Eliminator's set. :p

Edited by chaosmadness

You need to rebuy boots (or whatever piece) several times and fix your stats.

Need 5 slots with accuracy. (Ear / Implant / Enhancements.) This will put you at about 109% ranged acc. Rest should be surge.

As far as crit, I use only 1 or 2 pieces with crit, which puts my crit around 31% unbuffed. I have crit in the Ear, and in the mod and enhancement of my helm. Everything else is Power.

Just do whatever you have to do to get to this:

Ranged Accuracy: 109% ballpark

Surge: 75: ballpark

Crit: 30-35%, personal preference. I prefer around 30-32%

Everything else goes into Power

Make sure you don't use enhancements with +45 endurance

All augments should be Advanced Reflex Augment 22, 18aim 12end

Edited by DarthBloodloss

You need to rebuy boots (or whatever piece) several times and fix your stats.

Need 5 slots with accuracy. (Ear / Implant / Enhancements.) This will put you at about 109% ranged acc. Rest should be surge.

As far as crit, I use only 1 or 2 pieces with crit, which puts my crit around 31% unbuffed. I have crit in the Ear, and in the mod and enhancement of my helm. Everything else is Power.

Just do whatever you have to do to get to this:

Ranged Accuracy: 109% ballpark

Surge: 75: ballpark

Crit: 30-35%, personal preference. I prefer around 30-32%

Everything else goes into Power

Make sure you don't use enhancements with +45 endurance

All augments should be Advanced Reflex Augment 22, 18aim 12end

Perfect, this is the kind of help im looking for !

The augments i have are the 18aim/12end.

And what u say about my Expertise, i keep that amount or i must change by another stat ?

Tks for the help! :)

Edited by chaosmadness

1370 expertise is near max, and more than what the average toon has these days. When gearing up, I feel its best to have as much expertise as possible. At this point, its not worth sacrificing expertise for extra main stat + endurance.

As far as lowering your expertise to gain more Aim and Endurance, it would only be viable if you used up to 1-3 PvE armoring in the Belt, Bracers, Helm but you would pretty much need 27 Armorings which can run for over 1mil credits. There is really no other way to use PvE gear without gimping your expertise.

My recommendation would be to simply stick to the highest expertise possible. The only other option is -50 expertise, +30ish aim, +30ish end, per PvE armoring up to 2 (or even 3) times when using 27s.

I will note that many people prefer the lower expertise method. So take this as just my opinion :)

Edited by DarthBloodloss

I tend to disagree with the +18 aim augments: I use the +18 power augs myself. The primary difference is the slight edge in crit your primary stat gives you: if you don't need crit, always stack power. Or, find crit in the enhancements and stack power in the augments

Also, do you have datacrons? You should have all the aim, endurance and cunning ones

I tend to disagree with the +18 aim augments: I use the +18 power augs myself. The primary difference is the slight edge in crit your primary stat gives you: if you don't need crit, always stack power. Or, find crit in the enhancements and stack power in the augments

BHs need crit, so IMO the AIM augments are better. Also because Mercs have a +9% Aim bonus which brings Aim almost exactly equal to power.

Aim with buff- .223 damage per aim

Power- .23 damage per power

There are 14 augment slots. By using all Power instead of Aim, you gain an additional 1.74 bonus damage (total), which is basically nothing. (not per augment, but +1.74 damage when switching ALL augments)

But if you were to use all Aim instead of power, you sacrifice 1.74 bonus damage and gain about 1% crit rating. It takes 8 power to get 1.74 bonus damage, but it takes about 50 crit rating for a +1%. So since Mercs need crit to a certain point, its much more efficient to get so much crit rating at the tiny cost of less than 2 bonus damage.

Augment Option 1: Gain +2 bonus damage, roughly the equivalent of gaining 10 power

Augment Option 2: Gain +1% crit rating, roughly the equivalent of gaining 50 crit rating

50 Crit Rating > 10 Power (unless you are Rage spec Warrior)

Edited by DarthBloodloss

Eh... I have 932 power, 1860 Aim, 31% crit unbuffed, 72%ish surge.

Bonus damage fully buffed and stimmed is 961. My dots critically hit for well over a thousand when I'm pyro, TD can break 4500 on sages, Railshot is around the same.

Arsenal sees TMs hit at 3200 crits, HSM 5.4k, Railshot 5k. Unload is the nastiest of all, with a brutal potential of 10k damage over duration.