The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tactics for Hutball Advice

Boch

I been playing assualt the entire time in PVP. I want to start playing Tactics or some form of Hybrid in Huttball, mostly for the harpoon cd decrease (been playing around with 8/8/25), but maybe for the speed boost and hold the line. I like some advice on a spec just for Huttball. I have Eliminators gear pretty much min/max, with Aim Augments if that changes anything.

Ever since the free respecs and field respec came in the game I always switch to tactics before a huttball match begins. Hold the Line is awesome for it if your team is capable of passing the ball. But stand past the first fire trap and hope someone passes the ball then time the second fire trap with hold the line and score.

Usually just run the following for huttball. How you spec is all personal preference though as long as you get hold the line. I run ion cell for a little more damage mitigation so skip the HE cell stuff and buff up gut even though I don't care all that much for it.

The old iron fist spec is nice also for the snare on harpoon and storm for ball carrying. Can't do as much damage though.

• 2 weeks later...
Ever since the free respecs and field respec came in the game I always switch to tactics before a huttball match begins. Hold the Line is awesome for it if your team is capable of passing the ball. But stand past the first fire trap and hope someone passes the ball then time the second fire trap with hold the line and score.

Usually just run the following for huttball. How you spec is all personal preference though as long as you get hold the line. I run ion cell for a little more damage mitigation so skip the HE cell stuff and buff up gut even though I don't care all that much for it.

The old iron fist spec is nice also for the snare on harpoon and storm for ball carrying. Can't do as much damage though.

How is Explosive Surge with that spec?

Thanks

Edited by Talon_Starfire