The RP In Meh Wants To Play One!

Josewales

I never RP'd before, but Joseywales needs a class to spam movie quotes:P. I tried long time ago the gunslinger, but the cover system is annoying and gives me a headache. So Merc I prefer more. Yes I know that Mercs are crap in pvp. And I don't mind taking a break from pvp anyways...WFs are so frikin old. I am a RvR'er at heart and WFs are dime a dozen since Blizzard wrecked pvp. But besides the point. If Mercs are fun at PvE endgame then I will keep leveling one. So far he blows chit up pretty good with no downtime. If word is they still suck at endgame, then I may have to roll a Mar and accept downtime.

Maybe Mercs will get pvp love one day and leveling one was worth it. But in the meantime I need to level something to relearn the game (my 50 Sin doesn't deserve meh ATM)...and my as well have fun with PvE and annoy the cantina RP'ers with my quotes:) I can pvp the Sin after expansion again if need be.

Is Mercs worth investing in at all?

Anyways I still have no clue what to do. My time is very limited due to career and real. I dont have the luxary of lvling more than one toon.

Thanx.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.