Disconnections from FPs - Important

Eliminarion

Hello,

Important warning to players doing flashpoints:

I'd just like to bring to attention that in most(not all) flashpoints the SWTOR client crashes upon leaving the flashpoint through its intended exit (not using the exit area button).

I just cleared Directive 7 which took us about 2h+ due to boss bugs(permanent immunity shield) and especially learning the tacts on the Bulwark boss encounter.

As we killed the final boss and departed the instance towards a shuttle, at least 2 of us crashed and are now in a 1400 people queue. It'll most likely take us 2h+ to get back into the game, if we are lucky.

I thought you actually had a very long beta period with testers, which makes me very curious to know how things like bunny mating could happen when a boss spawns replicas of a player. See screenshot below:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/swtorbunnies.jpg/

:(

Do note that it seemed only to be intended for one to spawn, but at the last phase, the last player, they kept on coming. I was the tank, which is kind of ironic, considering I was the only one left alive at that point.

Just warning you guys to avoid using the intended exits, and stick with the "exit area" button near the minimap. Though, I've experienced crashes, as well as several other people, even when using that method.

I've made ticket reports on this matter, and I suggest more of you do the same as we need a quick fix to this (and other problems, galaxy map glitch in a party with shared quests as an example.)

- Elim