PvP World Event ??

xRadJarjx

Former Twi'lek Massage Palace Owner, Atalastank / Missybiceps ;p From the lovely world of We Haz Cookies;

Wishes to create the ultimate Last Guild Standing Contest (or faction contest). For fun, pleasure, and a deprived social event pvper such as myself.

I am posting this thread to see which guilds would be interested.

Also feel free to include your ideas below!! I am clueless as to what the prize should be, or if it should just be an all out free for all battle royal. Personally I just want lots of boom boom pow.

(you can always psst me when I'm on fleet for the historic tour of the imperial fleets halls, fees range from 1500-2500 credits, rsvp parties larger than 8 now :D)

Maybe run it like the royal rumble. Meaning, start with a predetermined number of participants, let’s say 8 (4 guilds, 2 ppl each). Then after a minute or 2 (we can have a time keeper that yells "number 12 is next...go!") the next person jumps in and so forth. Each guild can be given a number to know when they are going to send someone and we can have a few unguilded ppl (I volunteer since I have no affiliation to any guild so I think I would be a perfect fit) to maintain the peace and make sure ppl aren’t jumping in early or randoms that just wanna be...well you know.

Just an idea that way depending on how many guilds/ppl take in on the action, some rules/times or what can be changed. If I were to take part, could I create a 1 person guild called "OMG" a.k.a "One Man Gang" and be in it? Just kidding. I will be willing to play secruity tho with some others.

Mmm I think the whole guild idea might not fall through. I believe it will just be an all out battle royal. You can't really coordinate a time limit on letting people in like that. Just a time to start, and let giant pre-made ops groups have fun.