Pommel Strike

trmptrnick

only useful solo if you're doing PvE. Stomp and pommel a weak guy and he's nearly dead. Great for quickly bringing down a trash mob from large pull.

pvp... just have to keep a heads up on when other people stunlock. I've not tried it myself, but i'm sure it will hit for like 2k which is pretty awesome.

Anyone else feel this ability is really useless for marauders? Do we ever get moves to incapacitate or stun mobs? I know juggernauts get a boat load but I have yet to see any (that work on mobs that are strong and above).

When you get Intimidating Roar you'll love it. It's already a great skill against weak or standard creatures when you combo it with Force Scream or Smash, but since these don't work on strong creatures it really doesn't shine till Intimidating Roar. Since IR works on strong creatures you can use IR to stun and then follow w/ pommel strike. Great move when you're low on health and need to finish something off.

When you get Intimidating Roar you'll love it. It's already a great skill against weak or standard creatures when you combo it with Force Scream or Smash, but since these don't work on strong creatures it really doesn't shine till Intimidating Roar. Since IR works on strong creatures you can use IR to stun and then follow w/ pommel strike. Great move when you're low on health and need to finish something off.

ah thanks, i must have skipped over that ability in my searches. looks like it will be fun. I got a juggernaut friend that was having fun using the non channeled force choke + pommel strike. Juggernauts get all the fun abilities.