Love the new Spymaster top

Irawratih

Don't let all the people who dressed their toons in form fitting spymaster catsuits here you

IN my opinion this change was needed, it's good that the cartel pack now correctly reflects the items you can get, and the items are now more to my liking, skipped the spymaster and phantom chestpieces because they looked out of place before but will get them now

The big awful pouch pasted dead-center on the metal chest plate and sticking out like a sore thumb is killing me. And the weird skirt thing on the body armor that ALL agent armor apparently MUST have... I could really do without those things.

Chest Purse.

Edited by AmyBA

Whether or not you personally prefer the new look surely does not disqualify people who already bought the equipment specifically for the old look from feeling badly treated here?

The obvious solution would be to offer BOTH looks (see this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583086&page=33)

but apparently that would be too much effort.

This thread wreeks of either BW employees or hardcore BW fans trying to come up with reasoning concerning the armor changes. I'm glad if you like the new look. Why would they completely wipe out the old look though?

"I used to look like a killer assassin, now I look like one of those grownups with the helmets strapped on getting off a little yellow school bus."