C2-N2-Customization

Osryri

Thanks for making this a bound item. My Imperial character can really get so much use out of this item. Its freaking bad enough that I wasted 360 coins on a pack that hardly had nothing of use in it, only to be also given an item I cant even use.

No wonder I never saw these on the GTN. That's just dumb. This is such a trivial cosmetic item, of such nominal value, it's silly that it's not freely tradeable and sellable. Then again, they keep making this same mistake with every item they add to Cartel Packs, and keep having to fix it over and over. Maybe they'll fix this one too.

I'm assuming this is bugged, of all CM items it makes the LEAST sense to be bound. I covet these customizations for multiple toons, but am loving spending credits on CM items in lieu buying them with RL monies so will not be obtaining them until its changed.

Still, if it is a known issue its strange that no devs have even acknowledged its existence, especially considering how long this has been an issue... hint hint?