Bugs and Glitches

LordOzone

I am just wondering where Bug and Glitch reports should be made? Even WoW had these for about a month after launch so they dont really bother me.

I just want to make sure anything I come across is reported and can be fixed so the game is better for everyone. Yeah, someone may have already reported a specific issue, then again, everyone may think that and it never gets reported.

So if I could get a BW response on where to post the bugs and glitches I find, that would be great!

Thanks!

I am just wondering where Bug and Glitch reports should be made? Even WoW had these for about a month after launch so they dont really bother me.

I just want to make sure anything I come across is reported and can be fixed so the game is better for everyone. Yeah, someone may have already reported a specific issue, then again, everyone may think that and it never gets reported.

So if I could get a BW response on where to post the bugs and glitches I find, that would be great!

Thanks!

in game: hit "\" key and it'll bring up a report option. log the bug there. If bugs were public posted people would find ways to abuse them.