Harbinger Roll Back

LadyVix

Was an unannounced roll back really necessary? I was in the middle of Section X, got booted to the character select screen, then when I reentered all my dailies, my weekly and all my drops, etc since the server came back up are all gone.

Before you fix any more cash shop cosmetics, PLEASE fix the server stability issues, fix mail, etc.

I never played WoW...

As far as stability, Harbinger is the absolute worst that I've ever played, regardless of whether it was a P2P/B2P/F2P title.

Hey Lady, Joveth said that everything should be returned via in game mail. If it hasn't been contact support. Good luck with that though. BW's Customer Service is about as good as the local video stores.

The problem with EAWare isn't that they have the issues its how they handle them. Sure they say submit a ticket and we will return what was lost, thats great. I pay for time to play this game and they waste my time, the time Harby was down after maintenance and then the rollback is wasted money. If my cable goes out or my internet goes out I call their support and they credit me for the lost time, if I buy something from the grocery store thats bad I get a refund for it. However the product I buy here not only is defective but wastes my cash and I get nothing back. Give us something for wasting our money and time (cartel coins, free sub time, something)