The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Space Missions

Catheodis

I have enjoyed doing the space missions for just over a year now and I do think that there is a certain level degree of difficulty to them , but when you have all the gear required to complete them the difficulty balances out . The new missions however don't balance out at all infact I think they were designed to discourage us from doing them all together . I have been trying to figure them out since they were released and no matter how many tactics I put into play , it's just not good enough to compensate for the amount of obsticules there are in each mission . The closest that I have come is finishing the bonus part of one and still got a fail for not completing the main objective . I finished with only 200 hp left and all cooldowns exhausted . I just want to know why u guys conned us into getting all these damn upgrades when they're useless for completing the missions . Some have too many mines and or asteroids , some have too many of both . EIther balance them all out or freaking get rid of them all together .

I've completed all bonuses for all missions using same gear you are. It's actually very easy once you use the right strategy. Learn to use your tools at appropriate times and you shouldn't even have to retry these. Admittedly, it took several tries to learn each missions quirks, but afterwards it really seems too easy TBH.

Activate rapid sheild regenerator and stick to missles only on heavy fire when u're not using ur anti-targeting skill.

use emp blasts efficiently.

regenerate every time you get a chance