Back from long break. Looking for guild.

Smoochi

Hey im back from a break ive been on for the last 3-4months. and finding that none of my friends in my friends list is longer active.

Anyway im currently looking for a mature and friendly guild to join. i was with the game from the earty access but decided to go on a break when most of my friends stopped playing for various reasons. i still love the game and now im back to contiue enjoying it.

I like to do pve and pvp alike. nothing hardcore just play to have fun i mean it is a game afterall :p

i use to do the 2 operations karaggas and....um seems i forgot what the other one was called..."yeah i know bad huh"

so i use to play on Imperial side but since i transfered my trooper over while i was on my break once that service was offered, im playing on my trooper now..

what im looking for basicly is friendly and > mature < guild that does some operations but nothing to hardcore. i would like to experience the 2 new ones thats come out.

Ingame name you can catch me by either my trooper Domrin or a senti im levling by the name Ashram

Dunno if anyone recognizes my my imperial character but it use to be Scorpius a Assassin wich has since been renamed due to inactive account and people transfering in apparently.

Oh i should mention im not an Rper. just to get that out of the way.

Edited by Smoochi