Stims and Adrenals

doctaken

Hey Guys,

I'm still pretty new to the sentinel class. I'm loving Sentinel pvp with in Combat spec. I was wondering what Stims or Adrenals you guys use for pvp. I'm also having a bit of trouble with stat priority. I've been gearing up with items having mostly strength and power, but I was wondering if I should focus on Crit or Surge. I'll be honest, I've looked at some forum posts concerning this matter but it still kinda confuses me. Any help would be appreciated.

If you are talking PvP only then you can use any stim, and as previously mentioned it should be Strength/Power. You can only use WZ Adrenals in PvP(bought from PvP vendor or crafted via Biochem). You can not use relics with triggered effects in WZs either. Both of these restrictions were implemented in a 1.3.

As far as gear stats go, it depends on which skill tree you are going. Watchman/Combat share similar stat priorities with Focus being a bit different. Critical is more important for Watchman/Combat, even more so with Watchman as you really want those bleeds to crit. Combat has an auto-crit on Blade Storm, but can benefit from higher crit for high Master Strike hits, etc. as well. For Focus, it is beneficial to stack more power in favor of crit as it's biggest hitter is an auto-crit and you also get a 15% crit bonus from the skill tree. You don't want your crit to get too low though because Slash, Master Strike, and Dispatch are going to be your main non-sweep attacks.