The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Implants and earpiece !

Siuxter

Hello Powertech community, i'm going to get to 50 soon and i was wondering what kind of earpiece and implants should i take. I'm at pyrotech spec i love it ! so... i been searching for some guides and advices and some people says that Annihilator's its better than Boltblaster's, other ones says that the elit is trash and others just use it in their build.

I already have full cap of Ranked warzone and normal warzone comms!

Thanks for the Help!

Hello Powertech community, i'm going to get to 50 soon and i was wondering what kind of earpiece and implants should i take. I'm at pyrotech spec i love it ! so... i been searching for some guides and advices and some people says that Annihilator's its better than Boltblaster's, other ones says that the elit is trash and others just use it in their build.

I already have full cap of Ranked warzone and normal warzone comms!

Thanks for the Help!

I'm using a mix of EWH and WH, right now. For my ear, I use the Elite War Hero Annihilator MK-1 Device. Then I use ONE Elite War Hero Annihilator MK-1 Enhancer, and ONE War Hero Boltblaster's MK-1 Enhancer for my implants. This gives me 48 Crit Rating, which is just enough to push my Ranged Crit to 23%+ (including the Coordination buff).

For my the rest of my build, I don't stack additional Accuracy or Crit. I'm using WH Agile Mod 27's and WH Adept Enhancement 27's in ALL my gear. I'm using the EWH Armoring and Barrels for my modable pieces, except for Belt and Bracers - For those two, I use Advanced Reflex Armoring 27's (pve armoring).

Thanks for reply, those mods and enhancement 27's where i get them? and you use power crystal's or expertice?

Good catch - I forgot to mention I use Advanced Hawkeye Crystals (+41 Power) in both the Main Hand and Offhand weapon.

The mod 27's you can get from Elite War Hero Combat Tech Boots/Gloves. The Enhancement 27's are pulled from Elite War Hero Eliminator Gloves.

You will have 1214 Expertise after everything is said and done, with all EWH pieces collected and optimized.