Huttball league

OG_DIEZEL

think about it, Team names, huttball gear, actual ranking, teams made for hutball, getting to wrok with the same set team. so many ppl with ideas like cartel points should be legacy bound? that my idea is not being seen!!!! help me out post a reply with your thoughts about my huttball league

On wow i've always thought it should have a place where you can see the arenas that's goin on as a spectator.

Here i think the same thing. Could have some consoles where you click and can see the battle happenin' and perhaps even bet on it. To it, it could have a league so you register your team and this team have a rank.

• 8 months later...
I just really want Huttball to have that feeling of a sport and, like most of you, to take it off the random queue for pvp because it could get annoying. Sometimes I feel like playing Huttball and sometimes I just want to PVP, simple as that Bioware, simple as that.

You would be surprised at the number of guilds out there that are based around huttball style names.

I love the game style and seriously wish they would just put 6 random style team names and give us reputation to earn for each team you earn by playing as that team. Unique armor for each team, unique weapons, unique titles...would be grand.

Of course I also believe they need to make PvP into server groups that include off-prime time servers so that the que's always have decent numbers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.