Question For Developers

Coolroc

I have been playing this game since it's release. I am a dedicated player. I along with alot of other people have noticed a Large amount of people who are using Speed hacks Infinite Energy Hacks along with others.

I know we are always told to report these people when we suspect or see someone hacking. But My question is this. When are the programmers going to research the Hacks that are out there and start putting in Blocks so they cant' be used. Trying to do rated warzones is crazy. Going against a group of people who are just as geared as the other team but yet the numbers are 2 to 3 x higher. Example Everyone on 1 team only has 2 or 3 kills if that and the other team has 30 40 and 50 kills each. These numbers don't make sense. I have seen people using speed hacks I have reported them and yet they are still allowed to play. I see them every day.

Will you please make it a priority to stop hack programs from working with your software. The hacks / cheats are ruining the game for everyone not just me.