ahsokas fate hint shown in 100 episodes of clone wars video

turnoverla-page

WOW! Nice vid, just reminds me how awesome TCW is. And yes I noticed a few things about those Ashoka scenes, I think they are planning on having her fall to the dark side. Also looks like she's running from the Republic... what could that mean? Perhaps she did something wrong/dark side related and fled from the Jedi, and now they're trying to bring her back. It seems her fall/fate is going to involve Ventress and Lux Bonteri, but I'm not sure how all that ties together. And did you notice that Star Wars 1313 moment at the end? When she jumps down the pit? Awesome. :D

WOW! Nice vid, just reminds me how awesome TCW is. And yes I noticed a few things about those Ashoka scenes, I think they are planning on having her fall to the dark side. Also looks like she's running from the Republic... what could that mean? Perhaps she did something wrong/dark side related and fled from the Jedi, and now they're trying to bring her back. It seems her fall/fate is going to involve Ventress and Lux Bonteri, but I'm not sure how all that ties together. And did you notice that Star Wars 1313 moment at the end? When she jumps down the pit? Awesome. :D

yeah i did think about the 1313 moment in terms of ahsoka you see her battling ventress then getting chased so i think that ventress defently has something to do with it

at about 3:09 to 3:15 is that new, or a previous season?

That was the previous season, or maybe before that I'm not sure. It was a three part arc on the Ones and Mortis, Overlords, Altar of Mortis and Ghosts of Mortis - if you haven't seen it I suggest you do, its very good.

Oh and this seems like the place to put this - its the Star Wars article that goes with the video.