The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What server has good Imp PuGs?

Dabrixmgp

Been trying to finish my PvP weekly on Jedi Covenant for the last 5 days and only have 4 wins and thats doing probably 12-15 a day before I finally ragequit. I refuse to reroll to Republic just so i can win. What servers have Imps that actually win at 50 even if it is a PuG? Also tried doing some premades. Either we all suck or Pubs teams are just light years ahead of us cause running in a group didnt help either. Either way the game is losing its fun. I mean I really dont know anyone who enjoys losing 12+ WZs in a row no matter what time of day you try and play. Is there any other server out there where Imps actually win some at 50?

Been trying to finish my PvP weekly on Jedi Covenant for the last 5 days and only have 4 wins and thats doing probably 12-15 a day before I finally ragequit. I refuse to reroll to Republic just so i can win. What servers have Imps that actually win at 50 even if it is a PuG? Also tried doing some premades. Either we all suck or Pubs teams are just light years ahead of us cause running in a group didnt help either. Either way the game is losing its fun. I mean I really dont know anyone who enjoys losing 12+ WZs in a row no matter what time of day you try and play. Is there any other server out there where Imps actually win some at 50?

the bastion.