<Volition> Recruiting a tank for PVE Progression raiding.

AzazaelLoki

Volition is looking for another tank and a healer to join our 8m raid group. We are a progression focused raid group that raids 3 times a week (M W F 9:30pm EST to 12:30EST). We are a small guild but usually one of the first on the empire side to get clears in.

We would prefer a sin tank (as that is what we are losing). Also a plus if you have a 50 alt (heals or dps doesn't matter) that you don't mind raiding with.

For healer we don't have any preference on class. Sorcs are nice, as are ops, but we haven't had a merc healer in a LONG time.

Preference for people who have at least campaign level (61) gear and know the fights in EC and TfB.

We use mumble for voice chat.

Drop an app at http://volition.guildwork.com/recruitment

Edited by AzazaelLoki

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys filled this spot yet?

I may be interested since your schedule fits my availability perfectly and I have the toons you need:

Availability: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, 8:30pm~12:00am ET

Toons:

Toon 1 (main): Assassin Tank, gear: Full Campaign Equivalent, 14/14 Augments

Toon 2: Merc Healer (however with limited experience) or rDPS, Full Rakata and 14/14 Augments

Toon 3: Juggernaut Tank, Full Campaign Equivalent, most pieces are augmented

I am usually very punctual with raid times and if I can't make it you will know in advance

My personal progression is everything up until the HM EC Tanks. Have cleared all modes of EV, KP and have also cleared SM EC & TFB.

If accepted I would like to request a 2-week trial period to make sure we are a good fit for each other before I leave my current guild. My old team fell apart and my current guild starts their raids earlier and it has been hard for me to get on a consistent group ( just doing comm runs and such).

I'm a good listener and don't have any of that elitist behavior.

Appreciate the consideration!

Edited by mlambros
Mistake

I am interested too. My main is a Corruption Sorceror. Only disparity between me and your post is my gear level. I'm in Columi so I'm not sure if that's as good as Campaign gear. I also have no experience with EC or TfB. But I'm a good listener and fast learner. Let me know if that isn't a dealbreaker. Thanks.

Character name: Mordenn