The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Community

Saberjuice

SWTOR has an awesome community and I will thank Bioware and all the players who play this game for that.

I have recently played another mmo that I have been playing off and on for the past 5 years. The community used to be good but now it feels like a single player game and it's very hard to find players to group with. There is cross-realm zoning and it feels terrible and I cancelled my account. There was no sense of community there. My guild usually had about 8 players on at peak hours but no one would hardly talk to each other or even group with each other. Seemed like the only purpose for a guild in this game was for guild perks.

Bioware, SWTOR community is awesome. I feel like I'm part of a community on my server and I feel like I'm part of a family in my guild. My guild actually does events together, quests, raids, flashpoints, and wz's. IT'S AWESOME! The community helps each other. People quest together and everyone is on the same server. IT'S AWESOME! These are important and necessary features of a great and growing mmo. I love this game!

Hope everyone has a happy and safe new year!

:jawa_biggrin: