Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

2 New suggestions

VegaPhone

1. Make legacy perks of extra xp gains retroactive. This means that after we are a certain level and have done various swtor quests/fps/WZs/exploring we can buy legacy perks and all the exp that we have already gain without the exp boost is accounted for and we get a 30% boost of the legacy perk exp added to our exp bar.

This will encourage people to buy legacy exp perks at later levels.

2. 'Phone book/Mail list' option. We are in a sci-fi universe. Why should it feel like I am sending mail as it were just invented.

With the phone book/mail list option we can bookmark people with the look of their avatar. This also allows people to organize their phone book/mail list into different categories. Legacy family for crafting. Friends. Raiders/PUGs. WZ groups etc.

Also since the idea is associated with a phone book, would it be ridiculous to have in game voice communication in swtor that can be treated like a telephone and we can call people? I know some people want to be not listed in the 'phone book', and they can do just that. I think it would add a nice layer of depth to the MMO. However, without in game voice communication, and just having a mail list would be nice.

Edited by VegaPhone

2. 'Phone book/Mail list' option. We are in a sci-fi universe. Why should it feel like I am sending mail as it were just invented.

With the phone book/mail list option we can bookmark people with the look of their avatar. This also allows people to organize their phone book/mail list into different categories. Legacy family for crafting. Friends. Raiders/PUGs. WZ groups etc.

particulary interested on seeing this happening...

Edited by YeIIow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.