CSR is the best!

Sevendevls

I had a serious issue concerning my account, and after being on hold for almost 2 hours, yes I know it sucks, the guy I talked to went out of his way to fix my very unique problem. I dont care what anyone says, the CSRs bust their behinds to make sure you get the service you expect. To the CSR, Im so sorry I forgot your name, THANK YOU!

Good for you for posting a non-sarcastic accolade of good customer service. That being said, posts about customer service are likely to have other people share their experiences. My expectation is that most people will share bad experiences.

I've had more than one friend quit the game because of customer service reps alone in TOR. One time a friend got in an argument with a CSR over 5 black hole comms he did not receive from a group finder due to a bug. Harsh words were exchanged on both sides. Then even after my friend stated he just wanted to be left alone, that he didn't want the black hole comms, he just wanted to play the game without some rep harassing him and insulting him. No such luck, the employee raged and harassed for hours.

I never heard him say a negative thing about TOR before he filed that ticket for 5 black hole comms.

I suppose I should be grateful my last few tickets were closed with no explanation. Better to have a CSR blow you off and incorrectly file my issues as "resolved" than to be so unlucky as to be nerd raged on, right?

For some reason I don't feel grateful.