Returned from the outer rims

Dragonlady

This is not a new years resulution, but I have decided to get back to play more TOR after been stuck in WoW for quite some time and I am a guildmaster there so wanna get out of Azeroth more often and away from raiding even with our current group is really fun I like a change of sceneri.

And there for I am looking for an active social guild or RP guild that has a 18 + requirements. Sorry I really do not like to play with minors I had to many bad experince with them so I hope you guys and girls will respect my views on that.

I am 29 year old female gamer from Denmark (yeah we do exist, been an active gamer years and I love it) , play most evenings and weekends if I dont have other real life appointments. I am an open minded person that takes one thing at a time and mainl just want to have a good time. As for guildmaster background I am not looking for an officer role, just a regular social player that might be interested in joining operations if I remember correclty is the same as raids :)

With that said I am looking for a guild on both sides. I have a sith inqusitor and agent on sith and my smuggler and jedi consular on republic. ONly one I can remember the name on is my smuggler Yaná :t_smile:

I am currently downloading all the patches to get up to date and soon enough start reading on the lore I have missed what happent both on Sith and Repuplic.

Right think that was what I wanted to say.

I hope to meet some friendly people in the game as I remember there where last time I was logged on...which I cant remeber:t_redface: