Comic - My view on Smash

MelliMelon

The issue has been dissected countless times by many other people before me. The spec is the most commonly played in PvP right now, by far. Much like Mercs were when they had their rightfully nerfed arsenal specs. Its the most discussed topic on this forum right now, ahead of even the threads started by smashtards asking for bubble stun to be nerfed because they hate having any real counter. Despite all of this, you still can't see past your own nose to see how and why your class is blatantly overpowered. You must be a special kind of idiot in that case, beyond all hope of redemption.

Still dodging the question tbh...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue has been dissected countless times by many other people before me. The spec is the most commonly played in PvP right now, by far. Much like Mercs were when they had their rightfully nerfed arsenal specs. Its the most discussed topic on this forum right now, ahead of even the threads started by smashtards asking for bubble stun to be nerfed because they hate having any real counter. Despite all of this, you still can't see past your own nose to see how and why your class is blatantly overpowered. You must be a special kind of idiot in that case, beyond all hope of redemption.

It's funny how you resort to pathetic insults rather then justify your position. I'm not asking why other people think the spec is overpowered I'm asking why you think it is overpowered. Such a simple question. Just answer it.

It's funny how you resort to pathetic insults rather then justify your position. I'm not asking why other people think the spec is overpowered I'm asking why you think it is overpowered. Such a simple question. Just answer it.

What class have the highest single-target Damage Ability?

What class have the highest instant AOE Damage Ability?

What class have the highest Damage execute Ability?

What class have the best defensive cooldowns?

What class have the simpliest rotation?

What class have the highest single-target Damage Ability?

What class have the highest instant AOE Damage Ability?

What class have the highest Damage execute Ability?

What class have the best defensive cooldowns?

What class have the simpliest rotation?

Lol. You and many others seemed to be confused about the difference between a class and a skill tree. Focus/Rage is skill tree, not a class. Sweep/Smash by itself is not all those things you listed without buffs from the Focus/Rage tree.

Oh, and the simplest rotation goes to Sages/Sorcs. You clearly haven't played a Knight/Warrior for any amount of time or you'd know they can have the most abilities of any class to keep track of.

I was talking not about well organized group. The common situation that they jumps to you with interval in .5 seconds or less,and demolished the 80% of your HP. And yeah if your not Shadow with no Force Shroud up you're dead despite your incredible reaction in activating your ULTIMATE DEFENCES: Saber Ward or Reactive Shield for example. This is a 25% reduction of damage! This going to save you for sure!

The point is that too many mediocre players out there playing this simplest and dumbest spec in the game.

As a side note hyperbole generally tends to weaken the credibility of an argument instead of strengthening it. First of all, unless you're in quest greens one smash isn't going to take away 80% of someone's hit points; slightly less than one-third on a geared character is more accurate. If you're not talking about one person then yes, focus fire whether planned or not on any character should drop that character very quickly. Second of all, saber ward did make a huge difference before (a juggernaut/guardian also has force push) and thirdly, I have no idea why a commando pre 1.4 would hit reactive shield instead of their knock back, unless their knock back was down, as the knock back threw the smasher too far away to do any damage. Smash spec was fine pre 1.4 and while it was stronger than vengeance/vigilance it wasn't light years above it previously as it is now. Keep the damage the same, revert the animation delay, and smash will be fine again.

The point of my post is that despite people complaining about smashers, they still idiotically stack up together in huge groups. I have seen this happen in a warzone, and it made me laugh, so I posted it here.

Sure, I think it may be a bit OP, but rather than complain, the best thing to do right now is try to figure out ways to counter it.

Ever try think why they can't move away ? Let me see, oh yes melee classes, ah cause it is idiotic to stay away from the door/controller/ pylon, oh i know instance activated.

http://i.imgur.com/d8rMX.png

Discuss if you want.

that's probably one of the worst arguments people use in favor of lolsmash, "just move." I don't think it's possible for everyone to be 5 meters away from each other and still guard the doors in voidstar. You'd effectively have to be running away from the lolsmashers and your own teammates. Not to mention every leap roots you, as well as the mini leap. So yeah....kinda hard to move if you're rooted.