The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestion

XdameosX

Not sure if this should go here or in another thread, but I have a suggestion for the devs and or who ever else is involved.

please create a Subscriber only server, 1 on each coast, for each type of server you currently have, I have nothing against F2P I actually think it is an excellent idea, however, I am getting rather annoyed at the sheer lag on certain areas due to 200+ people logging and standing around doing nothing, I am not 100% possitive they are doing nothing, but they dont respond to tells, so i can only assume.

not to mention we need some sort of Chat limitations on the F2P accounts, too many times I have logged in and had the unpleasent sight of Racial jokes, and or comments, and I am pretty sure I am not the only person to feel angered by this.

I am a day 1 Subscriber, paying loyally since day 1, and I would hate to see the game reduced to what it is slowly becoming. Also the idea of the Subscriber servers, would eliminate some of the Credit sellers, which are horribly bad now due to the F2P option, they can just make 100's of accounts, and are ruining the in game economy, with the price gouging of certain things, primarily low level crafting materials, over 1,000 credits each for tier 1 crafting mats, not even prototype quality. is definatly gouging.

I am prepared to be flamed and cussed out for this post, but I feel this way, and I am pretty sure others do as well, I dont want to see the plug pulled on a great game, but I fear it will be if the rampant disreguard being shown by the F2P community continues.

Or at least open up some more servers and affect some transfers again. Seriously, you can't even level on most planets because there are 230 people in each of the 5 instances of the planet and all of them are fighting over the same half dozen mobs.

On my first BH, when I didn't have any idea what I was doing, and every toon since then, it took me like 3 or 4 hours to clear Taris. On my new inquisitor the other night I finally got fed up and just logged off after only completing like 4 quests in over an hour because of the ridiculous amount of people stealing every spawn. I mean seriously if you weren't standing right on the spawn point and spaming AOEs the second they popped up you didn't get anything.

And this was on every quest on every part of the planet, not to mention the cursing each other out on general chat for doing it. Worst of all you can't escape it, if you change instance and get lucky enough to find one where the area that you're questing is only sparsly over-populated, it only lasts a few minutes before everyone else does the same thing and you're either dealing with it all over again or find yourself instance surfing once more.

It's frustrating and ridiculous, and it's time to do something about it before people start getting fed up and quit altogether.