The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

End Game Gearing

wetslampigduex

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/4b7c61dd-12c1-4bad-946c-ec907838f039

That is my gear right now, my question is do you think I would be better off by switching 2 of the adept enhancements for 2 initiative enhancement? When looking at parse's i've noticed I sometimes have around a 8-14% miss rate on my Rail shot(it is only 1 or 2 misses total). Other times i've noticed i dont miss at all while running 95% accuracy. From doing some parses' on the fleet recently I did notice when i was on the fleet with 245 people i was missing about 12% of them but then when i switched to a fleet with 7 people and 0 lag i missed 0%. Also while parsing on a guildies ship i had a 0% miss rate and in a few operation i also have 0% miss. I'm kinda torn not sure if its lag or just good RNG.

The other question I have is what would you think about switching my +41 power Color Crystal for a +41 crit? Before i was running about 35% crit and i almost felt like i was getting procs on my RS more often, also could just be good RNG, but i thought i'd throw this out there and see if any other PT's had anything to offer.

In my opinion best stats are:

Accuracy 100%

Crit 35%

Surge / Multiplier 75%

anything above does numbers is waste, and your best thing to stack on is aim as there is no limit on how much aim you can have.

thats exactly what i did however i kept my surge a lil higher its 77.70% now... just dropping that from what i had(nearly 80%) i've noticed my crits hit for roughly 200-300 less than before if not more.. was criting for 6k+ highest i ever saw was 6.5 but i think that was blood thrist now im right around 5.6-5.8. I like it tho.. almost hit a 2k parse on jarg and sorno the yesterday... 1987 dps... 2k is going to happen soon:D