looking for a casual guild

shortyca

Hello Shortyca. If you're still looking for a casual guild to play with,

Warpigs Republic Guild on Jedi Covenant server is a casual PvE Guild with players from all over the U.S. and are allied with a few Guilds that have players on at various times. We're a laid back group of players whose core belief is having fun with friends. We enjoy helping players of all levels do content, heroics and Flashpoints as needed. We are in the process of rebuilding our membership and would be happy to have you with us. In addition we have an Empire Guild for our Empire alts entitled, "Sith Swine" if you want to have a home for them. For more information about us please see our guild forum post (link below in my signature) or you can PM me.

May the force

:hope_06:

be with you!

Hey there!

If you're looking for a casual guild give Alpha Strike Force (ASF) a try. We've been around since the game launched and we always have fun events scheduled for our members. For more information you can visit our website (http://www.alphastrikeforce.net) or read the feature SWToRstrategies.com did on our guild (http://www.swtorstrategies.com/2012/07/4351.html).

You can also ask for additional information by posting on our website or chatting with me in-game (toon name: Elrike)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Elrike

By now the OP has probably found a guild of his own but this is the advice that I give everyone (because I would hate for them to join up with a guild to find out that its not exactly what they are looking for). With the amount of guilds out there which are casual (My guild included), you might find yourself looking into taking The ideal guild quiz. Here you will be answering the same questions as the guild leaders and it will compare your answers on how they answered. The 3 guilds that you answered nearest too will be shown. Edited by haliy