Quality Mmo Healer looking for a Guild

WeaverBlodhgarm

I have healed in almost every mmo that I can since I started back in 98 with EQ. I just simply love to heal. The current days that I have open are Thurs - Sun anytime est. I am a 33yo medically retied army guy. Now that I am out of the service I am going back to school and have wanted to start to raid.

I have raided in SWTOR on my dps Commando on a West coast PvP server, but after the guild leader disbanded the guild back in march I left the game. We had killed both EV and KP 8 man on normal and EV 8 man on HM. I have continued to play World of Warcraft, but have always wanted to come back to SWTOR. I have since re-roll on Jedi Covenant as a Sage Healer. I am however willing to dps if needed, but my skills are better put to good use healing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and you can contact me in game. My Sage's name is Trovik.

Welcome back, I am a leader of a small guild that is working on hard mode ops, we raid 3 nights a week, and are always looking for talented players wether they are healers or dps, or tanks, all members are adults plus we use vent. if you are interested look me up toon name is Christa or any one from my guild call The Exodus.