Sentinel skills bug

Uberek

Its my 4th thread about that bug, because noone care about... (unfortunetly) so maybe this time staff will atleast try to look at this bug.

Im using combat tree build. there is skill called defensive form -> ataru form should rise my speed by 15% but it doesnt, someone said its not stacking with "sprint" skill so ok, but it doesnt work anyway, and it should add this speed while in combat, am I right? but im running the same speed as my guardian friend in combat and out-combat, so its obviously bugged. Or someone explain me how its work...

Second bug, same speed problem.

Force camuflage not giving any speed bonus and it should give us 30% more speed while on duration. It doesnt work in and out of combat....

If you try a different tree, such as watchman, and get into combat, then you try combat, and get into combat, you will realize that while you are moving around in watchman, you are in fact moving 15% slower than you would if you were in Ataru form. It's not THAT big of a difference, but is pretty awesome. Force camo breaks you of certain roots, and transcendence is what gets increased by 30%.

but i race with guardian in combat and he run same as me all the time:/ and description of force camo says its giving 30% speed while duration

Yes, but going into stealth also reduces your speed by 25%, so it really just cancels each other out unless you take the watchman skill to increase the speed to 50%. :p

And about that run speed increase, I've noticed it working when running to the mid at the start of Huttball matches, but it's quite a marginal increase. On my mirror class marauder I take the talent more for the increased times I can use Berserk (not sure about the Rep equivalent of it from the top of my head).