Way to check how many people in a guild are online?

Mashugana

Not sure if you're sub or f2p, but I'm a sub and I think it shows at the top left of screen where it shows how many people are on planet. Mine says how many friends and how many guild people are online... Well, that "may" just be for that specific planet, not sure.

Not sure if you're sub or f2p, but I'm a sub and I think it shows at the top left of screen where it shows how many people are on planet. Mine says how many friends and how many guild people are online... Well, that "may" just be for that specific planet, not sure.

For the guild that is for any planet if a guild member is online and the same with your friends list.

As for as the other individuals it may be regarding the specific planet.

Keep in mind that with the /who command it may include other players than just the guild you specify. It will include anyone else that has the searched criteria in their name or guild's name (of your faction).

For example, on Jung Ma Empire side, if you type /who storm squadron

It will result with a list of online members of Storm Squadron, Nightmare Squadron, any other guild with Squadron or Storm in the name as well as any player characters with Storm or Squadron in the name. You will need to then change the comment field header to guild header, to see the actual guild each of those players is in.