Really excited about Makeb!

NimosSolar

Hello interweb people,

There seems to be a lot of negativity (as usual) about Makeb and the fact that it is paid for content, but to be perfectly honest I think it's going to be great.

I probably wouldn't have called it a full expansion, but if you just consider it DLC then 10 bucks for a full planet with tones of new quests that are fully voice acted, a plethora of new gear and 5 more levels blows the hell out of other $10 DLC I've purchased for other games (horse armor anyone?).

I just wanted to make this thread to let the hard working men and women that make this game know that you have a very grateful fan right here :D

May the force be with you!

Cheers

Nimos

I agree that this is going to be AWESOME and i hope that everyone will simmer down upon launch and realize how much fun it is to play.

As soon as i saw it on the front page i purchased it in under 15 secs.......call me a Fanboi i don't care....i am having fun playing this game and my experience is made even sweeter by the people in my guild.

Hi,

I am so excited about new expansion, it will be really great experience visiting this new planet ''Makeb'', can't wait to see it!, besides its a smart move by BW to allow sub..buy this expansion now just for 5,99BP.

People always will cry about things and you can't satisfy everyone, but in this case this expansion looks more than just promising.

Thank you BW,

Best regards!

Edited by sandisrd