Hackers in PVP - Botting and Energy Hack

AliastheJ

Players Agglo and Salek from The Harbinger were just seen using bots. Of course, it was denied. I see alot of this going on lately and it gets me how i play several games and see consecutive damage numbers, then when i play against guilds such as "Deadweight" and "Goof Troop" they seem to magically have higher resistance and take half damage, and after i die i pay attention to their energy bars and most of their melee classes have full rage bars constantly, and their troopers heal from 10% health to 100% in just a few seconds which is impossible. (yes, they are solo without a healer)

Hacking has become rampant on this game and Bioware doesn't seem to care at all. Where are the moderators? Why are there user based settings which pretty much welcomes hackers?

Any game that is PVP will be hacked at some point it all depends on how sincere the devs are about handling the problem and it doesn't seem to be an issue to them. Has anyone else seen anything like this going on? Please reply! Thank you.

Players Agglo and Salek from The Harbinger were just seen using bots. Of course, it was denied. I see alot of this going on lately and it gets me how i play several games and see consecutive damage numbers, then when i play against guilds such as "Deadweight" and "Goof Troop" they seem to magically have higher resistance and take half damage, and after i die i pay attention to their energy bars and most of their melee classes have full rage bars constantly, and their troopers heal from 10% health to 100% in just a few seconds which is impossible. (yes, they are solo without a healer)

Hacking has become rampant on this game and Bioware doesn't seem to care at all. Where are the moderators? Why are there user based settings which pretty much welcomes hackers?

Any game that is PVP will be hacked at some point it all depends on how sincere the devs are about handling the problem and it doesn't seem to be an issue to them. Has anyone else seen anything like this going on? Please reply! Thank you.

I do know this is a fact, reguarding botting in TOR, just google this and ull be suprised of what ull find. Have seen this happening over and over again for the last 6 months.

Never noticed hacking/botting in the energy bars but speed hacks, WZ door hacks/exploits, stealth caps etc, aye, it does happen and unfortunatly its happening more and more this last couple of months.

BW needs to get a closer look on this.

Edited by Kophar

Never seen it myself, if you got picture evidence it would be nice if you could upload it, unless that break forum rules of course

Not saying it exists however the problem is it take a while for it to come out, like the hack that allowed players to hide in terrain and houses in WAR, it only came out after the people using it quit and posted youtube videos of them using it, this was after them using it for literally 2 years. :eek: