Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Servers Already Packed As a Mofo...Not Hopeful About Getting In Later

Arsynic

WTH? It's morning on the East Coast and there are already servers that are Very Heavy or Full. It does not bode well for those of us who work and hope to play during the evening rush.

What's being done about this?

Edited by Arsynic

WTH? It's morning on the East Coast and there are already servers that are Very Heavy or Full. It does not bode well for those of us who work and hope to play during the evening rush.

What's being done about this?

Server caps are artifically low, so that new people coming into the game see the old servers as 'full' and roll on the new, low population ones.

After people stop coming to the game in mass quantities, the server caps can be raised, and the same server that was 'full' will be 'medium' wit the same amount of people.

Server caps are artifically low, so that new people coming into the game see the old servers as 'full' and roll on the new, low population ones.

After people stop coming to the game in mass quantities, the server caps can be raised, and the same server that was 'full' will be 'medium' wit the same amount of people.

That is an assumption on your part. I am more inclined to think that the population at full is thier limit. If not why would you risk alienating the player base with queues for no reason. It is release day and a load more players joining. We got about 10 new east coast PVE servers and they are about the only ones not full already.

I think i will get my wife to queeu for me when i leave work.

Hello everyone,

We know that the game queues are an important topic and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread where an official statement has been made. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in this ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!